Monday, March 30, 2020

5 Greatest Comedy Films of All Time


5 Greatest Comedy Films of All Time 
This is not in a specific order. Revised.

1. When Harry Met Sally – this film has been credited with starting the entire romantic comedy genre. If you haven’t seen this film this is one of the best scenes:
2. Bridesmaids – some amazing comedians from SNL getting into a lot of shenanigans. Melissa McCarthy is incredible in this film.
3. Blues Brothers – a classic Jim Belushi film with a great soundtrack.
4. Mrs. Doubtfire – Robin Williams is one of my favorite actors, so this list had to include one of his films.
5. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off – As a native from Chicago, I love all the classic places they go to in this film. And would this not be so fun to try to do?

1 comment:

  1. I had Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Bridesmaids in my top 5 as well! I think they both take ordinary events and make them dramatic which adds to the humor for the audience. Like you said, I think I'd like to try out Ferris Bueller's Day Off for myself. I can't wait to see which film out class ultimately picks as the Greatest Comedy Film of All Time!

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Cartoon Character - Kim Possible

My Favorite Cartoon Character - Kim Possible Growing up, I thought high school would look a lot more like the double life of a super spy...