Monday, April 13, 2020

Corona and Comedy

Corona and Comedy


Saturday Night Live from home! This sketch plays on the struggles of zoom and working from home. This episode was really cool to see how people came up with sketches they could perform from home. Maybe one of my favorite episodes ever. 


John Krasinski created his own news network called Some Good News (SGN). Each week he is releasing a new episode with uplifting stories and some humor. The first episode celebrates the anniversary of the office.


Trey Kennedy has some great videos about different people struggling through quarantine. This video compares quarantine to the Tom Hanks movie castaway. 






4 comments:

  1. Lol love the McConaughey one. I just watched the SNL the other night, honestly thought it was better and funnier than a usual episode just with how creative they had to be. Loved the "This is a Drake Song" from Pete Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Quarantine as Castaway comparison was hilarious and super relatable. Hadn't seen it before either. Quarantine can be a super isolating time, but at least we have the Internet to connect with the outside world, unlike Tom Hanks on a deserted island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These meme's were hilarious! I watched the SNL video on Zoom and thought it was spot on! Quite the funny times. Quarantine can be difficult, but things like SNL help all of us cope together and have a little laughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the John Krasinski one! I turn to comedy like this to cope with the hard times in quarantine! I will be watching SGN with John Krasinski to help keep my spirits up ! :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Cartoon Character - Kim Possible

My Favorite Cartoon Character - Kim Possible Growing up, I thought high school would look a lot more like the double life of a super spy...