Friday, May 1, 2020

Uncontrollable Laughter Part 4 – Bloopers


Uncontrollable Laughter Part 4 – Bloopers

Last night the Parks and Recreation show aired a quarantine special that raised money for Feeding America. As a big fan of the show, it was exactly what I needed this week. I’m also noticing, I mention Parks and Rec in a lot of my blogs.

So, after watching the new special, my friend and I went down a YouTube rabbit hole of Parks and Recreation bloopers. One of my favorite characters, Andy Dwyre, is played by Chris Pratt. In the scene Andy is sneaking into an office to steal Leslie Knope’s (Amy Poehler) birth certificate. He also steals a briefcase but is told to leave that, so Andy throws the briefcase back.

In the blooper, as Andy chucks the briefcase, the lights go out. The actors try to continue the scene, but the camera shows that the briefcase completely damaged the light switch. And my friend and I absolutely lost it. It was so unexpected and yet totally made sense that it would happen to Chris Pratt.



I am grateful for YouTube rabbit holes.

Here is the video, the specific scene starts at the three-minute mark. Also, there may be some foul language.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Cartoon Character - Kim Possible

My Favorite Cartoon Character - Kim Possible Growing up, I thought high school would look a lot more like the double life of a super spy...